1. How to display Week Number (1-52) on the Outlook timeline?
2. Outlook show week number(1-52); day of year / days left in year
The features above make it very convenient for weekly reporting: Week 1
(Jan1-6), Week 2 (Jan 7-1, .... etc... Week xx (Aug 28-Sep 3)...etc. "Day of
the year" answers serves for "we're n-days into year 2005" and have "365-n"
to complete the year. All good for reporting purposes.
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.
3. 1-52 pages, 8,000 employee numbers
4. get what week a date falls in based on 52 week calendar
5. Select previous 52 weeks for every week in calender table
6. Finding a date from year, week of the year (1-52) and day of the week (1-7)
7. Error Number 52: Bad file name or number
8. How do I find the 12 highest numbers in a row of 52 numbers
9. how to get 52 week hi/lo data for UK stocks
10. MSFT at a 52 week low.
11. Outlook calendar shows incorrect week number ie one week ahead
12. [News] [Rival] Microsoft (MSFT) Sinks to 52-Week Low
13. Calculate 52 weeks
14. how do I show Week numbers in outlook calendar, example week 1 (0.
15. Adding week number and day of week to tasks, calendar