There is a serious bug found in Windows Vista Ultimate, which allow the user
to login in to Window Vista System without providing any credential. It just
requires the attacker to access the victim system, for the first time. To
gain access to victim system, follow these steps.
1) Open System32 folder of your windows.
2) Copy Cmd.exe, Magnify.exe and paste it in two different locations, for
3) Rename the cmd.exe to Magnify.exe on the backup location.
4) Copy & paste the renamed cmd.exe to system32 folder, this asks for
replacing the Magnify.exe, just continue with replacing.
5) Now restart the system.
6) After restarting the system, the login screen will come, now select the
utility manager, which is on the below left on the screen.
7) Now check the Magnify check box, to open the Magnify.exe, but now this
will open the cmd.exe.
7) In the command prompt, just type the explorer.exe, this will open the
explorer.exe, and desktop, without login in to the system. The user account
provided for login is the system account, so u can do anything with the
You can also play with the windows registry, services, user account change,
and deletion of user accounts, anything you want.
I don understand why Microsoft is failed to look in to simple problems.
This is the simplest way to hack the windows vista, without any hacking
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.