Thank you for using newsgroup!
From your post, I suggest you refer to the following article to see if it
927815: You may be unable to send a fax that you saved as a draft in
Windows Fax and Scan if the fax does not have a cover page
If the problem persists, please send me a screen shot of the error message
so that I can perform further research.
To take a screen shot:
1. Press the Pr Scrn key once on the keyboard when the error message
2. Click Start, go to Run, enter MSPAINT in the open dialog box, and then
3. Use Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot to the canvas.
4. From the File menu, go to Save and save it as a JPG file.
5. Send the JPG file to me as an attachment.
My mailbox: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Thanks & Regards,
Microsoft Online Support
Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security < http://www.yqcomputer.com/
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.