1. BizTalk MQSeries adapter and WebSphere MQ 7.0
2. Unsuccessfully sending a BizTalk (2006) message as a file to WebSphere MQ(184.108.40.206)
Im receiving a large bulk file from various endpoints and splitting
the file into individual transactions, then sending them to a local
WebSphere MQ which is transfering them to the destinition WebSphere
MQ for the client.
Ive been asked to start some form of sequence number functionality for
the sent individual transaction file which increments (simple manual
check I guess) - works fine (when I simply dump the files to a local
folder) untilI try to examine the final destination queue with the
File transfer Tool and none of my message are shown. I forced a local
txt file into the queue and its showed up - upon inspection I see the
message types are different, mine being of type MQSTR and the file of
type MQHRF2. Ive tried to change this context property in the pipeline
but Im now getting header transmission errors.
Has anyone got any idea how to accomplish this? Im looking and playing
and cant see anything.
3. DB2, iSeries, WebSphere MQ and WebSphere top guns needed!
4. DB2, iSeries, WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Top Guns Wanted!!!
5. DB2, iSeries, WebSphere MQ or WebSphere top guns wanted!!!
6. DB2, iSeries, WebSphere MQ and WebSphere top guns needed!
7. DB2, iSeries, WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Top Guns Wanted!!!
8. StarOffice blows MS Office into the weeds when it comes to cost/feature comparisions...
9. PalmOS model feature comparision chart?
10. Comparision of features of SQL Server 2005 editions
11. Why I think the help & support feature is the best feature on Windows Vista.
12. Better to have multiple simple features, or 1 complex feature?
13. [ANN] IBM has announced XML Feature Pack for Websphere Application Server version 7
14. Redirect feature in Outlook rules - some versions don't have feature (Outlook 2003)
15. Feature Manager - Feature Tree Symbology