dbspaces temp full

dbspaces temp full

Post by emau » Sat, 08 Aug 2009 00:36:39



Hi:

I have 6 temp dbspaces and only one of them shows me that this
used to 90%. The other shows that I used 10% alike. Remove all Informix
users who are not and go on.


Any suggestions.



thank you very much

AIX 6.1
Informix 10.FC10

# Parallel Database Queries (pdq)
MAX_PDQPRIORITY 80 # Maximum allowed pdqpriority
DS_MAX_QUERIES 20 # Maximum number of decision support queries
DS_TOTAL_MEMORY 4000000 # Decision support memory (Kbytes)
DS_MAX_SCANS 1048576 # Maximum number of decision support scans
DS_NONPDQ_QUERY_MEM 128 # Non PDQ query memory (Kbytes)
DATASKIP off # List of dbspaces to skip
_________________________________________________________________
Ten una BlackBerry, ten Messenger y Hotmail - Clic Aqu http://www.yqcomputer.com/ < < <
..hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Verdana
} <
<
<http://www.yqcomputer.com/ ' target='_new>>u vida en lea es m simple con Windows Live< <

 
 
 

dbspaces temp full

Post by LIGHT SCAN » Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:40:11

I am guessing that you mean 1 temp dbspace is 90% full. That
typically happens to me when I build an index. I would suggest that
you drop your 6 temp dbspaces and then create 4 (or 2) bigger ones.
If you want to get fancy, create them on RAMDRIVE (but you will need
to drop and recreate them every time you bring up the Informix
engine).

-L.S.