by ethanjhow » Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:09:56
1. How to know who is locking/editing the record in the record edit form?
2. Main form is creating new record for each record in subform...
After I enter several records into my subform and then go back to my main
form, the main form has created a record for each record in the subform.
3. Prevent Subform from saving record or delete record when moving to main form
4. find record in main form then find record in the subform
5. delete record in a main form and any link records in the subform
6. How does one protect against subform adding record before main form has record?
7. Record in subform will not change when record in main form doe
8. Prevent Subform from saving record or delete record when moving to main form
9. Scroll records in main form - ignore linked subform records
10. Delete subform records without deleting main form records
11. clear records on subform when go to knew record on main form
12. Double click record in subform to go to new record in Main (and subform)
13. Subform not filtering records for current record on main form
14. Need subform record to = main form record
15. ACC2000 main form/multiple subforms...go to next record on subform