by Rick Brand » Sun, 10 Aug 2003 00:24:16
by djseckle » Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:00:00
1. JS-Q9 Restricting available options on form, contrasting new record with editing existing record
2. Create new records based on existing records
3. How do I create a new record from an existing record in Access?
4. Create New Records Using Existing Records
5. Continuous Form - new records overwrite data in existing records
6. Opening Form To Add New Records + View Existing Records
7. Looking for pushbuttoncommand on form that copies existing record to a new record
8. Edit Existing Records When Form Opens To A New Record
9. Open sub forms with linked record if it exists, otherwise a new record
10. Auto Populate new record form with an existing record's data
11. Looking for pushbuttoncommand on form that copies existing record to a new record
12. Update existing record else insert record if no record exists
13. Create Query to find records and display in pre-existing form?
14. Main form is creating new record for each record in subform...
15. On Form, Save Record and Create New Record based on the change of one control