I'm starting witch CAPI & X25.
I'm developping a file transfer monitor with Oftp protocol (RFC2204).
My file is bigger than 128 bytes.
when i frangment and send 128 sized packets to capi, everything is ok, the
file is all transmitted.
But with 1024, 2048, etc, the first & second packets are confirmed by
the third packet is sent (data_b3_req is ok), but not confirmed by
data_b3_conf and this block my application (Oftp server & client).
the server traces that it received 0 size and is waiting
the client is blocked at the third packet
My Connect REQ:
- Called party number with 0x80 for Numbering plan Id.
- Calling party number : empty
- Called party subadress : empty
- Calling party subadress : empty
- B protocol : X25 over B channel
- B1 protocol : HDLC(0)
- B2 protocol : X.75(0)
- B3 protocol : ISO 8208 (2)
-BC,LLC,HLC,Additional Info : empty
I need seriously a help and thanks to any suggestion.
TALL Ibrahima (Paris)