Busy to VM is not working.

Busy to VM is not working.

Post by mjam » Sun, 03 Apr 2005 03:37:04


I have a site with an Option 11C (SITE B) tied back to a Option 81C
(SITE A). Site A is where the voicemail resides.

If a call goes to a phone at site B and the person doesn't answer the
the FDN works correctly and the call goes to voicemail. However, if
the person is busy on the phone, the call will not go to the persons
voicemail.

Instead it will go to voicemail and ask for you PASSWORD. I wasn't
sure of what number was being sent to VM, so I tried my password and it
worked. So the calling number internally is being sent to voicemail.
However, this is happening to external calls too, but they are routing
to another extension.

Any ideas where to begin looking... This user only has one DN on key 0.
People with two DN's seem not to have the issue, but this problem
just started recently so I do not want to have to add DNs.

DES RRPS
TN 007 0 00 10
TYPE 3903
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
FDN 6000
TGAR 2
LDN NO
NCOS 3
SGRP 0
RNPG 81
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 32
XLST
SCPW 1
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA GRLA CRPD STSA
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRA NID OLA VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFA MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUA DPUA DNDD CFXA ARHA FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD
AHA DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USRA ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN

CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 6000
LHK 0
LPK 1
PLEV 02
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 SCR 5103 0 MARP
CPND
NAME Donavan James
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
01 DIG 15 55 R
02 ADL 31
03 ADL 31
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 MWK 6020
17 TRN
18 AO6
19 CFW 12 6020
20 RGA
21 PRK
22 RNP
23 SCU 0070
24 PRS
25 CHG
26 CPN
27 CLT
28 RLT
29
30
31
DATE 14 FEB 2005
 
 
 

1. Modem Busy, Busy, Busy, Busy, Busy :)

2. Web serice works when I am debugging, but does not when I am not.

Hi,
I have a C#.net Web application which calls a web service
( http://www.yqcomputer.com/ ). It has run
just fine for months. Recently I started getting "System.Net.WebException:
The underlying connection was closed" errors. I started the application up in
debugging mode and it ran fine. After fiddling with things for awhile I now
find that it works while I am running in debug mode, but does not when I am
not in debug mode. I don't know if it matters, but I am not calling the web
service asynchronously.

Any idea what is going on? I am going to try it asynchronously and see if
that works, but this seems really weird to me either way!
Thanks,
Ethan

3. Outlook 2007 quits querying known working free/busy server with known working free/busy account..

4. utlook 2007 quits querying known working free/busy server with known working free/busy account..

5. Outlook 2007 quits querying known working free/busy server with known working free/busy account.

6. FTP VMS->VMS over net fails; something else-> VMS works

7. otherss should only be able to view if i am busy or not, no other.

8. otherss should only be able to view if i am busy or not, no ot

9. Free/Busy Data is not updated in Scheduled+FREE BUSY Folder

10. To Free/Busy or Not To Free Busy, that is....

11. Sun Java VM works but MS Java VM doesn't

12. Detect when word is "busy" or "not busy" when loading long documents...

13. busy busy busy

14. free busy not showing busy

15. busy busy busy connection