by mart » Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:20:03
by Dave » Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:22:52
1. Computer A pings Computer B, Computer B cannot ping back?
2. One computer can ping another, the second cannot ping back
3. TCP/IP computer can ping world, world can't ping computer
4. Can Ping a computer on the network, but can't Ping by Computer Name
5. Two computers and two xp home editions
6. Unable to use two licences on two linked computers
7. Unable to ping other home pc
8. unable to ping between two virtual servers
9. Unable to ping my computer on network.
10. Remote computer able to ping DC but unable to join domain
11. XP Home computer can't ping itself
12. unable to ping computer's IP address but can everywhere else ...
13. Unable to ping computer
14. unable to ping host computer
15. Can't Ping Computers on Home Network