I hope I will not start new thread again...
Peter Clifton> TransIt looks good, but I cannot run it under Draw 11.
But it's help file says:
This script will only work with CorelDRAW versions 7, 8, 9 and 9
Office Edition. The same script is used for all four versions. This
script is manually installed and uninstalled.
To install the script in any version of CorelDRAW do the following:
1. Copy the file "??? Launcher.csc" to the Scripts folder of your
version of CorelDRAW.
2. Start CorelDRAW, right-click on a button bar and choose Customize.
3. Now, locate the Launcher script in the treeview and click on it.
Now, in the right-hand part of the dialog, drag the words "???
Launcher.csc" onto a button bar. You can create a new button bar if
you want to -- see CorelDRAW's online documentation.
4. Now, in Windows Explorer, double-click on the "??? Launcher CDR
Icon.bmp" file, which will open it in MSPaint.
5. Select all (CTRL-A) and copy (CTRL-C).
6. Back in CorelDRAW, right click on the script button and choose
7. Right click on the large icon and choose Paste.
8. Click OK and then OK again and that's that.
So it look like it is possible, but I cannot get this script into Draw
11 any way. In the subparagraph number 2 -> I caannot do exactly that.
Subparagraph number 3 -> I cannot find anything like that, I can use
only pre-maid buttons.
Do you know how to do that?
Then, i tried to edit CorelScript from Oberonplace, but poorly.
I am really stupid at VBA, could you help me with that, please?
Anyway, your script is doing exactly what I need! But if it is
possible to run scripts mentioned above, it will be much better.
I am looking for method how to run (your) sript via (assignable)
keyboard shorcut, but I am unsuccesfull. Is it possible?
Than you VERY MUCH for your help, it worthy!
Brian> As you can see above, you are now clear in what I need. Thank