by Jim Burto » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:37:09
1. remove items appearing in both lists
2. Start "Remove From this List" -- removing one unpinned item removes all
Recently, when I remove a single unpinned item from the Start menu via
right-click>Remove from This List, *all* unpinned items disappear. I
don't see any reference to this problem in a help_and_support search.
Has anybody else experienced this?
3. printing list control items in the same format as they appear in list control
4. Removing items from a list without deleting the item itself?
5. remove item from current item in list box
6. Removing all entries in one list that appear in a different list
7. Remove items from "Past Items" in taskbar notification list
8. pgsql-server: Remove item because it is on the open item list: < * Fix
9. Can only remove add-ins but cannot add add-ins in Outlook 2003 anymore
10. Remove Duplicates; How can I get a list of items removed?
11. Items not being removed from remove list!
12. Removing Item from Add Remove Programs List
13. Need to remove a dead item from "Add/Remove Program" list
14. 99% of my Add/Remove progra list items don't have a "Remove" button :(