Hello experts! I have a problem with my first MAPI code that I have no clue
The piece of code below works fine on "Client with outlook 2000 and
Server(Win2K) with Exchange 2000", however, it returns "MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND" on
"client(XP) has outook 2003 and server(Win2003) is Exchange 2003".
1. A mailbox pointer "m_lpMailbox" is obtained using OpenMsgStore
2. The Inbox's entry Id is obtained using
"m_lpMailbox->GetReceiveFolder(NULL, NULL, &cbEntryID, &lppEntryID, NULL)
3. Saved the entry Id by "m_sbInboxID.cb = cbEntryID; m_sbInboxID.lpb =
(LPBYTE) lppEntryID;" where m_sbInboxId is "SBinary"
4. At later time, pointer for the same mailbox is obtained assigned to
5. Then attempted to open Inbox by "mailBox->OpenEntry(m_sbInboxId.cb,
(LPENTRYID) m_sbInboxID.lpb, NULL, MAPI_BEST_ACCESS, &ulngObjType, (LPUNKNOWN
==> The call in step 5 returns "MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND" when client(XP) has outook
2003 and server(Win2003) is Exchange 2003.