Intrinsyc Software is proud to announce the latest addition to its
popular J-Integra Interoperability Suite... J-Integra Espresso!
J-Integra Espresso is a true CORBA solution for the Microsoft .NET
framework. This Object Request Broker (ORB) has been written in C# and
connects Java and CORBA with the .NET world. J-Integra Espresso has
been developed entirely as managed code and can therefore be accessed
by all .NET languages (C#, ASP.NET, etc...).
J-Integra Espresso features:
* Pure .NET implementation, 100% managed code
* Bi-directional: .NET to Java/CORBA and Java/CORBA to .NET
* Enables interoperability with any J2EE or CORBA infrastructure that
is IIOP-compliant such as VisiBroker, Orbix, JacORB, JBoss, WebLogic,
* Support for IIOP transport protocols including SSL and TLS over IIOP
* Marshalling objects by reference or by value
* One-sided deployment (no touch on J2EE AppServer)
For a free evaluation, visit our website at
Intrinsyc Software International, Inc.
J-Integra Interoperability Solutions
When Web Services are not enough