Yes, but you need to tell us in more details what you have and what you want. :)
- There is no "10bit string", they come in integer multiples of 8 bits. Some possible interpretations:
- Maybe you have a 2 character string (16bits). Do you want the 10 low order bits?
- Maybe you have a 10 character formatted string of zeroes and ones, one character for each bit.
- Do you have a long string and every 10 consecutive bits are one 10bit number that you want as integer?
- Please clarify!
- There is no "10bit array". Do you want:
- a boolean array with 10 elements, one element per bit?
- An integer array if ones and zeroes?
- An array of U16, each element corresponding to 10bits of the original string?
- something else?
It might help if you could attach a small example containing typical data. (make current values default before saving and attaching here).