I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20060126.tgz
and it would be nice, when 'windows people' test it and come with
The Seed7 support for windows is still not perfect, but there are
To compile under windows use MinGW and the following steps:
copy makefile.win makefile /Y
===Information about the release===
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Improvements in the compiler (comp.sd7)
- Changed wrinum.s7i to write roman, english and german numbers.
- Moved some pictures to pic16.s7i and pic32.s7i.
- Renamed NO_ERROR to OKAY_NO_ERROR (NO_ERROR is used in windows).
- Defined compare and hashCode for the type 'reference'.
- In drw_win.c: Map characters 128 to 159 to unicode chars.
- In scr_win.c: Map console characters to unicode chars.
- Add #include "string.h" in files that use memcmp.
- Add functions to support compilation:
filLit, drwCpy, strHead, strRange, strTail and others.
- In kbd_inf.c: Add support for UTF-8 keys for KEYBOARD.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://www.yqcomputer.com/
Project page: http://www.yqcomputer.com/