InfiniMed is looking for a full-time Programmer Analyst for a
permanent placement at a client in northern New England.
The person in this role will be responsible for the installation,
maintenance, testing and documentation for the IDXtend suite of
applications. Work responsibilities will include representing the
department and the application to executives throughout the
organization in order to facilitate the development of technical
solutions, as well as leading other employees in the analysis and
design of the system.
* 7+ years of IDX and/or Mumps experience
* Strong ADT/HPA, BAR and SCHED application knowledge and experience
* Ability to lead and manage technical resources for application
* Experience developing and supporting complex/integrated solutions
* Excellent communication skills
* BS or BA (preferred)
* Relocation expenses
* Paid vacation and sick time, holidays, and personal time
* Full health, prescription, dental, and vision plans
* Retirement plan with generous employer matching program
Interested parties should email their resume to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
We will keep all inquiries confidential.