by Victor "Zv » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:37:49
1. OT: Higher Order Perl and Amazon (was: Book: Higher-Order Perl: Transforming Programs with Programs)
2. Can I enter higher-order differentials in MATL
If you want to use one of the ODE solvers such as ode45, you need a
first order system.
If you are writing your own solver, there are ways of doing second
(and higher) order equations directly.
3. Can I enter higher-order differentials in MATLAB?
4. higher-order function
5. [kepler-dev] question on typing processes and higher-order fu
6. Using Higher-Order Primitives
7. Using Higher-Order Primitives in D3D
8. Lagrange multipliers and other higher-order interpolation methods
9. [LogoForum] measure complex, higher-order thinking skills.
10. Higher-Order Programming in C
11. Higher-order Functions
12. higher-order macros [ Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme
13. question on typing processes and higher-order functions a la map
14. Functional Programming in C -- higher-order programming
15. higher-order programming language