by vigdi » Sat, 04 Oct 2003 09:33:48
1. Windows XP will not disconnect from dialup
2. dialup disconnects when switching between users with XP Home
Just upgraded to XP Home. Have set up five users.
Initially dialup stayed connected when switching between
users but now disconnects every time we switch. Help please
3. Win XP computer Disconnects (Dialup)
4. XP Pro hangs when disconnecting from dialup to my ISP
5. receiving email pictures with dialup
6. XP, VPN over isp dialup during login via dialup
7. emailing pictures form "My Pictures" in XP
8. Problem with disconnect dialup
9. Dialup disconnecting after sending/receiving
10. unable to disconnect dialup connection
11. Outlook Express Crashes when I disconnect from dialup or network
12. how to stop dialup internet disconnect for incoming phone call
13. Disconnecting dialup modem for DSL install?
14. XV6700 dialup data connection manual disconnect/connect.
15. Machine reboots 50% of the times I disconnect my dialup connection