1. I started a Transaction using System.Transactions.TransactionScope
I checked Thread.CurrentThread.GetHashCode()
2. I subscribed to the System.Transactions.Transaction.TransactionCompleted
3. After sometime I receive the notification to my delegate for this event.
4. I checked again, Thread.CurrentThread.GetHashCode() , but now this time
it is different from the previously recorded GetHashCode().
5. Is Microsoft retarded? It stopped the initial thread, and informed my
code about the transaction completion using a different thread.
6. I have some thread specific code (using [ThreadStatic]), and it is
driving me crazy how microsoft has implemented this event.
7. It took a couple of hours just to find what the actual problem is.
Any ideas, workarounds?