It was brought to my attention that the DNS name of os9archive.rtsi.com
was not longer resolving to the archive. This has been fixed. I had a
major server crash about 1 month ago. The good news is nothing was lost!
the Bad news is the COLO ISP took 4 hours to find the combinations to the
locks of the cabinet were my server was located. Once I found the problem
was more than I could fix on site I removed my server, rebuilt it, and
changed COLO ISP's. 4 Hours to find the combination is WAY to LONG!!! In
the process one of the alias names for the server did not get setup. I
believe all has now been corrected. If you have problems accessing
os9archive.rtsi.com please let me know. It may take a day or so before the
name updates in the various DNS name servers and caches.
Allan R. Batteiger
Real-Time Services Inc.