1. Herb fought the law--Amdahl's Law, that is--and Herb won-DDJ --- Did sutter really fight?
2. Herb fought the law--Amdahl's Law, that is--and Herb won-DDJ --- Did sutter really fight?
I just went throught sutter article titled Break Amdahl's law and
subtitled Herb fought the law--Amdahl's Law, that is--and Herb won-DDJ.
After reading this article I found no much information than an
explanation to Amdahl's law and Gustafson's law. I wonder why Dr Dobbs
Journal still tells Herb fought with some kind of law and won. If
someone has ever tried to break the Amdahl's law it is Gustafson. And
even Gustafson named his paper "Reevaluating Amdahl's Law".
- Please go through this link to see post about the herb's article.
Please comment on it if you feel negative or possitive or whatever.
Herbs original article is available at ddj.com->high performance
Thanks and regards,
3. Herb fought the law--Amdahl's Law, that is--and Herb won
4. [News] MAFIAA Fights to Change the Law, Fights TPB, Gets Fought Against
5. I fought the law, and the law lost
6. I Fought The Law
7. [News] [SOT] Bell Breaks the Law, Starts Fighting Net Neutrality
8. [News] [Rival] Microsoft Rewrites Immigration Law to Fight Disrputive Trends
9. [News] Europe Returns to Fighting Anti-FOSS Laws, McCreevy and Monopolists
10. [News] Sony Shares Literature's for Free and Canadians Fight "Criminal by Default" Law
11. ESA suing Illinois for legal fees incurred fighting unconstitutional law
12. [News] [SOT] Youtube law fight 'threatens net', according to Google
13. [News] Bill Gates Still Fighting to Change American Immigration Law
14. [News] FSF India Fights Attempts by Microsoft et al to Ruin the Law
15. [News] Internet Laws Changed to Benefit Oppressors (and How to Fight Against It)