by Sonu Kapoo » Tue, 06 Nov 2007 23:24:18
1. Max OR's and AND's in a WHERE clause
2. how to combine and's with or's in a if statement
If "A" is constant for both or conditions, how does one write the if
statement? I tried to do this and got and error:
If(or($b4="UA", sum($r4+$t4>0, and($a4="S")),1,2)
3. SUMPRODUCT with AND's and OR's?
4. Answers to questions asked in answers to More Questions
5. OT: A question? - a prize for an answer
6. A FEW questions Answered, a few questions asked...
7. How do I only get valid "answers" in a VLOOKUP function (no #N/A's
8. How could I ask Thread B to call B().Method() from inside Thread A's run?
9. How could I ask Thread B to call B().Method() from inside Thread A's run?
10. I guess I win a prize for the most difficult question
11. Answer and asking for an answer to David Berry
12. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 3 of 6)
13. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 4 of 6)
14. Question as to type of answers being asked for...
15. OK: Question has Probably Been Asked/Answered :)