1. A500 power supply electric specifications?
2. How to know if a power supply unit would supply enouth power f
The major issue with power supplies is not the number of drives, but the
amount of RAM.
Apart from the watts available, which should be >300W: one needs to have
lots of power [Amps].
Current High Speed DD-RAM [DDR2] is a power hog.
DDR2 operates at 1.8V whereas DDR1 operates at 2.5V. The DDR2 module is the
same length as the DDR1 module.
It is considered possible that a DDR2 module may be forced into a DDR1
socket. Starting the system will immediately kill the DDR2 chip by way of
Electrical Over Stress (EOS).
NEVER ATTEMPT TO INSTALL A DDR2 MODULE INTO A DDR1 SOCKET.
3. Amiga stuff, A500, A1200 , Mac Wall street (update)
4. FA: A500 TURBO! FASTER THAN A1200!!
5. Amiga stuff, A500, A1200 , Mac Wall street
6. WTB: A500 IDE Controller / A600 / A1200
7. FA: Blizzard SCSI Kit, mainboard A1200, A4000 keyboard, CD1200, MIDI, A500 colectors ed sealed, DP4
8. A500, A600 or A1200 stuff
9. FA: A500 TURBO! FASTER THAN A1200!!
10. WANTED : A500+, A600, or A1200
11. WTB: A500, A600 or A1200 stuff
12. Looking for power supply/supplies for DS20e in Europe
13. Computer Power Supply- How to use for hobby supply?
14. Looking for power supply/supplies for DS20e in Europe
15. Replacement power plug for iBook power supply ?