This message is in MIME format. The first part should be readable text,
while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 at 17:57 +0100, Heiko Oberdiek submitted an update of
Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/
* ifluatex v1.0
This package looks for LuaTeX regardless of its mode
and provides the switch \ifluatex.
It works with plain-TeX or LaTeX.
* luacolor v1.0
Package `luacolor' implements color support based
on LuaTeX's node attributes.
* luatex v0.1
This package manages the new and extended features and resources
that LuaTeX provides. Examples are attributes and catcode
* magicnum v1.0
This packages allows to access magic numbers by a hierarchical
* pdfcol v1.2:
* \pdfcolSetCurrentColor added.
* Detection for package `luacolor' added.
* pdfcolparallel v1.1:
* Adds patch for setting \linewidth to fix bug
in package `parallel'.
* Package `parallel' is also fixed if color
stacks are not available.
* Bug fix, switched stacks now initialized with current color.
* Fix for package `parallel': \raggedbottom is respected.
* pdftexcmds v0.3:
* Organization of Lua code as module.
Thanks for the upload.
For the CTAN Team