1. Tweaking DOS.SYSTEM from Extra-K to support other DOS 3.3 variants
2. nested loops: '; done ; done' vs. '; done done'
When nesting two for-loops, why does the following work?
for i in a b c ; do for e in x y z ; do echo $i$e ; done done
I was sure it had to be '; done ; done' at the end (which, of course,
works as well). But I tried the former in various shells (old-bourne,
ash, ksh93, zsh, bash...) and it always works. :-)
My guess is that, as 'done' is a shell-reserved word, the shell knows
that they have to be read as two words. Is that the case, or am I on
the completely wrong trace?
Where is this behaviour documented?
There are no threads in alt.binaries.pictures. *** a,
so there's no gain in using a threaded news reader.
-- unknown source
3. Doing HTTP redirect using BizTalk
4. How to modify BizTalk Configuration after Configuration is done?
5. Does Biztalk support for "DateTime Type" XmlSerialize
6. BizTalk Projects not supporting "Clean Solution"?
7. BizTalk SQL adapter support for mapping schema
8. Does Biztalk 2004 fully support .Net 2.0 with Service Pack 2 applied?
9. BizTalk expert wanted for remote support (flexible)
10. BizTalk Support in Orcas
11. MSXML 3.0 SP5 support in BizTalk 2004?
12. Is a NT4.0 FTP server not supported by BizTalk 2004 FTP Adapter ?
13. SGM Support in BizTalk
14. Biztalk Server 2004/2006 - Arabic Support
15. Can a 1 clustered SSO service support 2 isolated biztalk instances