mail: XXXX@XXXXX.COM Phone: 419-651-6704
Residence: 1485 CR 1575, Ashland, Ohio
ITT/BIW connectors, Santa Rosa:
Directed the strategy and development of the
information architecture to migrate from legacy to
scaleable infrastructure to meet projected company
Responsible for long term strategies to meet future
MS Project Planning of department activities to meet
project milestones in-line with corporate initiatives.
Performed assignment & prioritization of resource
workloads including department and functional team
Management of external resources & 3rd party vendor
Assess & recommend IS projects related to
information systems & processes.
Negotiated rates and fees for acquisition of
services or equipment.
Developed training plans for users.
Participated in strategic decision-making with upper
management during weekly steering committee meetings,
including tactical project planning.
Demonstrated teamwork by collaborating with others
to improve overall standards of performance and
Provided post Go-Live support to users, helped users
in solving their problems in production environment
and re-configured settings wherever desired and moved
it through the pipeline.
Experienced in preparing test plans & packages for
Unit Testing, regression testing and Integration
Created and implemented strategies related to the
companies Mission, Vision, and Values, and objectives
Provided estimated duration and resources for
project tasks and milestones.
1. Project managed large scale effort directing 3rd
party vendor and functional team of 8.
2. Transition the company ERP Jobscope system from
the HP3000 to Jobscope Enterprise Edition running on
MS SQL Server.
3. Manage all migration efforts (data & application)
while supporting day to day operations during project.
4. Built 2003 server.
5. Wrote175 specifications, 50+ stored procedures
and/or Crystal XI reports.
6. Tested and monitored all customizations with each
7. Setup & configure ERP failover environment and
server, plus MS SQL log shipping.
8. Lead upper management steering committee efforts.
9. Designed & maintained a 175 line item project plan
via MS Project; including expenditures.
10. Established training phase content and confirmed
11. Directed & overseen testing phases and GO LIVE.
12. Decommissioned HP3000 system.
13. Researched, recommended, purchased and installed
server utility software tools.
14. Set user security in new client/server ERP system
based on Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
15. Performed ad-hoc MS SQL queries as required to
diagnose complex ERP issues.
16. Documented: Disaster plan, failover steps, ERP
server recovery, business/financial month end
procedure, annual physical inventory tasks,
user/server security, startup/main configuring
choices, year end finance & operation activities.
17. Saved 5000.00 a year on forms with smarter
18. Created SQL triggers to proactively notify
customers of order shipments via email.
19. Saved finance over 100 hours a year on Excel data
entry with the creation of custom Crystal reports that
export to Excel formats directly from the database.
20. Ran implementation team briefings.
21. Authored weekly project newsletters to user
22. Tracked signifi