by S2xhdHV » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:19:26
1. Max OR's and AND's in a WHERE clause
2. how to combine and's with or's in a if statement
If "A" is constant for both or conditions, how does one write the if
statement? I tried to do this and got and error:
If(or($b4="UA", sum($r4+$t4>0, and($a4="S")),1,2)
3. SUMPRODUCT with AND's and OR's?
4. Which account used to access txt file?
5. using vb.net to convert csv or txt file to MS Access table
6. txt data manipulation - save data from one complex txt file into separate txt files
7. how to access the CSA and CRD to do lab or xyz to cmyk conversion ?
8. Using Access 2007 to open ADP files from Access 2003
9. Using SQLDMO - getting access denied error, where file system access exists
10. automate file access on server using SSH and passwordless access
11. Can Access 2003 database files be opened using Access 2002?
12. Problems using Access 97 files in Access 2000.
13. File Access error - writing to .txt file
14. Using Access 2003 and getting an "Access 2000 File format" in head
15. using access 2003 on access 97 file