by Bria » Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:36:22
1. Hum In Speakers
2. Hum in speakers
It may be caused by electrical interference from something near your PC or
the receiver, if you're using one. Look for cordless phones, fans,
microwaves, etc. that are close to your sound equipment.
3. speaker hum
4. Speaker are humming
5. New graphics card causes speakers to hum?
6. speakers are humming
7. 2127.5 hum hum
8. Hum on analog phone. know whyit hums?
9. More than two speakers - how many PC gamers actually have a 5.1 speaker configuration
10. Speakers sound to "0", but there is still sounds from speakers
11. Searching for a database incorporating variations in speaker's emotion for speaker ID experiments
12. pc speakers reset to desktop speakers on reboot
13. Speaker configuration for 6.1 surround speakers.
14. Only 2 speakers working (Cambridge 4 speakers system)
15. External speakers fine, no volume from internal speakers