2 Problems here:
1. My DVD+RW GCA-4040n runs only in PIO Mode. so the drive is slow and
4x Burning is also slow because of BufferUnderruns. (WinXP Pro)
- i cant find a driver for download on HP site or anywhere else
- secondary IDE is on UDMA Autodetect
- the system is original from HP with all updates from Microsoft
BIOS update ?
any idea ?
2. the 60GB Harddisk MX6022GAX has an power supply problem. At first I
thougth there is a headcrash because of the typical sound but then I
remembered that it sounds the same when you have external drives with
not enough power supply.
The system does not boot then and the sound is horrible. I detached
the HD and build it in again - and it works - no bad sectors or so
found. This happend 2 times now.
Anyone else knows this problem ? Shall I use the Warranty ?