1. I am having trouble adding a poem....what am I doing wrong?
2. nested loops: '; done ; done' vs. '; done done'
When nesting two for-loops, why does the following work?
for i in a b c ; do for e in x y z ; do echo $i$e ; done done
I was sure it had to be '; done ; done' at the end (which, of course,
works as well). But I tried the former in various shells (old-bourne,
ash, ksh93, zsh, bash...) and it always works. :-)
My guess is that, as 'done' is a shell-reserved word, the shell knows
that they have to be read as two words. Is that the case, or am I on
the completely wrong trace?
Where is this behaviour documented?
There are no threads in alt.binaries.pictures. *** a,
so there's no gain in using a threaded news reader.
-- unknown source
3. Adding to a Bound DataGrid: What the @#$!% am I doing wrong!
4. I am stupid and don't know what the heck I am doing wrong on t
5. Query is not doing what it's supposed to be doing!
6. I am Doing Data Entry on Access Form but it's not saving data
7. WET...Why I am doing this..becuse it's fun canal.swf [2/2]
8. Sending data to a DOS prompt - old fashioned I know - but needs to be done!
9. WET...Why I am doing this..becuse it's fun canal.swf [1/2]
10. I am interested in knowing some of your favorite Excel Add-ins
11. Mathematica doesn't know what it's doing.
12. Dos partition / logical dos drive / extended dos partition
13. I know it's possible- but how is it done?
14. Am I doing something wrong, or is quartus having a bad day?
15. How does a person posting an issue know when it's done?