1. Unspecified Error in VS .NET 2003 SCC
2. Unspecified error after installing VS.Net 2003
Hi all, I installed Visual Studio 2003 on my machine which
is also running VS 2002 (and has been running quite well).
The installation required that I update VSS from 6.0c to
6.0d which I dutifully followed. Unfortunately after all
the installations and reboots, whenever I try to open a
project that is in sourcesafe, try to open VSS from within
the IDE, Try to change the sourcecontrol, I just get
an "Unspecified Error" message. I tried searching online
but haven't found anything to help me out. I tried
creating new projects, which was carried out as ordered,
but the error persists when I try to add it to VSS. I also
tried checking out files from VSS but the IDE doesn't seem
to pick it up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in
3. Deploying Office 2003 Add-ins with W2K and VS.Net 2003
4. Urgent: VS.Net 2003 Error: Designer could not be shown ...
5. VS 6.0 - VS .NET 2002 - VS .NET 2003 - All be able to co-exist?
6. VS .NET vs VS .NET 2003
7. Good examples or books on writing Office Add-ins w.VS.Net 2003?
8. Good examples or books on writing Word Add-ins w.VS.Net 2003?
9. "Unspecified Error" when opening Win32 VC6 project with VS .Net
10. "unspecified error" - Exchange 2003 and .NET
11. MOR INFO: Unspecified Error ( or VS.NET 2003 is Toast!)
12. Hint: Unspecified error VS.NET 2003 & VSS 6.0d & ClearCase
13. VS.Net 2003 and SP2, designer, emulator
14. Designer corrupts HTML when designing ASP.Net User Controls in VS.Net 2003
15. XML Schema Designer, Reformat,VS .net 2003