1. NT Remote Connection Client fails reconnect attempts fail after network error.
2. Fedora: fail Mint: fail OpenSuse: fail Ubuntu: fail Windows 7: success Windows Vista: success
"All current Linux versions I've tried with new kernels simply won't
install at all, the install fails virtually before it even starts.
Ubuntu 9.10 (2.6.31), 10.04, Fedora, Mint, OpenSuse, all fail. Just some
CD activity and then they stop with a blank screen.
Although Suse gets further, with a screen of coloured blocks. It must be
a bug they have introduced in later kernels. My hardware is very
standard, although I do see other people have problems with the ASUS P5Q
series. Windows 7, Vista needless to say install and work flawlessly. It
is enough to put you off Linux altogether. Anyway, 8.10 does the job.
10.04 is nice, I have it on another machine, but on this one, just
If a failure to install isn't enough to put you off Linux, successfully
installing and using it will be.
3. Incorect ADO connection status after network connection fail.
4. windows 2003 SP1 network problem - Network Connections service fails to start
5. Browsing _my_ network shares using _my_ computer fails without network connection...
6. Sharepoint services, failed upgrades, failed database connections:
7. channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused
8. open failed: connect failed: Connection refused
9. psjob - Connection attempt failed. / Server execution failed
10. psjob - Connection attempt failed. / Server execution failed
11. WSUS 2.0 ==> 3.0 upgrade fails (failed to create network share)
12. XP Home, dual nics, DHCP fails, network fails (update)
13. Failed TCP/IP Internal Loopback Test & Failed Network Comms Test
14. cluster Fail when network switch fail
15. XP Home, dual nics, DHCP fails, network fails