Please use ASP.Net on a Win2003 Server.
- ASP.Net automatically detects and recovers from deadlocks and other
- Compiled execution and cached in memory (ASP is interpreted on each
- Fast access to databases (caching from memory).
- Crash protection.
- Very easy to program, you don't have to learn any new language.
- Automatic object persistence
- Take full advantage of the IIS 6.0 (like cookies or no cookies, security,
- Easy to integrate with Web Services (your own or like Google and Amazon).
- Easy to deploy on a 64 bit hardware server if you have to later.
- More secure than ASP
- Resource accounting
- Isolate web applications in individual processes to eg communicate with
the OS kernel directly.
ASP.Net can give you over 4 times the throughput* than ASP can do on a 8 CPU