by TkpT » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:58:01
1. WIA API to communicate with digital camera
2. WIA Digital Camera Control at a lower level
I've had good luck using WIA (Windows Image Acquisition) with many
digital devices. I would like to control features like focus, zoom,
and exposure remotely too. Can this be done? How do I do it? Thanks.
3. WIA Camera Support for TakePicture
4. How does the Shell copy WIA files (cameras)?
5. Does WIA snapshot USD notify STI button trigger event for PC camera?
6. Using WIA to control camera
7. WIA, device command "WIA_CMD_TAKE_PICTURE" and camera control
8. How to use WIA to trigger a snap shot of a digital camera in VB6
9. Using WIA to control a camera
10. Digital Still Camera on XPe using WIA driver
11. Help! Delphi5, XP, WIA and digital camera + OleVariant
12. Steering a digital camera programmatically with WIA
13. Install a Kodak DX4530 Camera using WIA drivers
14. flashcard and Microsoft Scanners and Cameras Wizard (WIA)
15. WIA - Cameras Supported on XP