by CTAN Annou » Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:15:06
1. Opening a txt file to view ( i.e. readme.txt)
2. Opening a txt file to view ( i.e. readme.txt)
Yes. The GUI parts should be done with your GUI libs (MFC or plain
windows) but the file part is standard C++.
3. dbi-link - dbi-link: Updated README.txt for progress notes.
4. CTAN update: lineno.sty v4.4 (revised announcement; supporting ednotes.sty for criticial editions)
5. CTAN update: lineno.sty v4.4 (revising submissions; supporting ednotes.sty for criticial editions)
6. CTAN update: lineno.sty (ednotes.sty) -- LaTeX: critical editions, revising ...
7. DVD= readme.txt
8. Including a readme.txt IN a dialog
9. Anyone having trouble with readme.txt links
10. 6619.5 From Axapta 3.0 Readme.txt
11. Incorrect Readme.txt for Maya 5 exporter
12. How do I launch notebook to open readme.txt after installation com
13. Paradox Community String Library : Readme.txt
14. Installing STP file -- can't find "Site Administration" menu per README.TXT