1. When the based variable's basing pointer is pointer based...
2. How to relate a SQL based entity with an Object based entity in Entity Framework
I have an Entity data model built in Entity Framework, which sources data
primarily from an MS SQL 2008 database, and sources some static (data
dictionary) values from code-based objects. I know I *could* store the data
dict values in SQL: for various reasons that's not the path I want to take.
I have some lookups, which are based on code-based Objects. They are
encapsulated in Objects because the values can change during processing, and
are not persisted to the database, and they derive from "EntityObject" so
they are EF-ready.
For example, I may have an EF object "Event", and an Object type
"EventType". Event is stored in the database, however EventType is loaded
depending on what types I support in an application variant (depending on
In looking at the edmx file and other info, I can't see how to mix SQL and
Non-SQL Object based entities.
How can I create an EF relation between the SQL based "Event", and an Object
Thanks in advance for assistance,
3. How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer 6 and in Internet Explorer 7 on Windows 2000-based, Windows XP-based, Windows Server 2003-based, or Windows Vista-based computers
4. ERROR 2757 IN ADE BASED FORM BUT NOT ADP BASED FORM
5. search button to report based on multiple combo boxs ( combo criteria based upon queries )
6. Closing form based on null or Opening a form based on Not Null
7. Text Box updates based on combo, based on a linked table
8. Creating Sums in Report based Based on Query
9. PROBLEM - Report based on query that has criteria based on listbox
10. Return field values based on choice in previous field & fillin day based on date
11. Shema-Based vs. DTD-Based Support
12. Updating install of wdm based driver to wdf based driver
13. frame-based or time-based animation?
14. file system -based website vs query string based website
15. .NET based SOAP client inter-op issue with Apache Axis based w