by carterj » Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:44:12
1. reading comprehension 101 (was Are all PC games going to be console ports?)
2. reading comprehension 101 (was Are all PC games going to be console ports?)
I never claimed PCs acting more like consoles; it's the other way around: consoles are becoming more like PCs. I've ALWAYS said this (for years). Get your rfacts straight, troll.
<adjusts filter accordingly>
3. reading comprehension 101 (was Are all PC games going to be console ports?)
4. GAMES GAMES GAMES GAMES GAMES 0021275831620
5. what about a competition porting some arcades to c64 (obviously not yet ported games)
6. Prey port for xflop three-shitty port box handed over to VENOM GAMES!!!
7. GaMeS GaMeS GaMeS GaMeS GaMeS 0021275831620
8. ASUS P4P800 Deluxe Game port/MIDI Port problem
9. [News] Hanako Games is Porting Games to GNU/Linux
10. My Game Needs a Port Listed as Trojan Port
11. Any read "Patterns in Game Design" or "A Theory of Fun for Game Design"?
12. Serial Port programming - Reading DSR from port
13. multiple serial ports reading from a shared USB port
14. reading port x -> writing port y
15. Can Fortran be used with DirectX to make games for Windows?