1. "Faking a linked list" using arrays and sorting that list using an insertion sort...
2. std::list sort, sort using properties of the elements in list
3. Sort a List, in a List of Lists of Lists
4. Find sub-list from a generic list
5. List and sub-list (dependance)
6. Multiple Contact lists, how do I get an address from a Sub-List
7. Deleting sub-list from list
8. Numbered list with automatic sub list when using tab
9. sort one list using the values from another list
10. Is there an easy way to replace list A instances with list B instances (sorted lists).
11. Sorting a list depending of the indexes of another sorted list
12. How to use list::sort to sort my list
13. How to use list::sort to sort my list,A Bug about VC stl
14. Confused by sorted list of a sorted list
15. Using s.sort([cmp[, key[, reverse]]]) to sort a list of objects based on a attribute