by flamesroc » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:39:06
by gene tan » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:17:31
1. What is the easiest way to assign rows from Reader to a list object?
2. big list of values to averaged smaller list?
3. The server environment variables is a much smaller list in Smalltalk
4. How to turn a very long list into smaller lists
5. How to get a variable list (was: feeding a list of variables to a
6. extraacting information from one list to a smaller list
7. Break a list to four smaller list
8. lsmeans at variable-list, the list including a class variable
9. stripping out a list based on a smaller list
10. How to pass variable argument list to another function w/ variable argument list?
11. assign default value to variables I assign from split
12. Assigning split to a list: undefined values?
13. Specify list items with unlimited ANDs and ORs?
14. Sort a List, in a List of Lists of Lists
15. Compare List A to List B, Return List B Items Not in List A