by YWRtdWxsZX » Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:51:02
by Brian Till » Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:45:11
1. SENT MESSAGE SHOWS INCORRECT TIME
2. Calendar appts show time sent/received - not meeting time
3. How do i change the sent time to received time in outlook message?
4. Received Time is Not Time Message was Sent
5. 1) Sending mail messages FROM outlook 2003 / 2) time sent/received
6. Internet Time Synchronization Incorrect - Showing Standard Time
7. Time Incorrect on Receipt and Sent Mail even though Server Time is correct.
8. Date and Time Display of Messages Received and Messages Sent
9. Incorrect time stamp in the SMTP queues for the time of submission of messages
10. Automatic send/receive times out; manual send/receive works fine
11. Why does message show date/time in Sent box when draft (not sent)
12. "Message Tracking Center" showing incorrect time
13. Email Receive time is showing 2h and 30min of actual time.
14. Received Time is 1 hour less than sent time
15. time received is senders time sent