Hoping that someone can offer some advice on this problem.
Outlook exhibits very strange behaviour when using rules to emails to public
folders based on various criteria. For example, I can create a rule (and
have successfully creates several rules) that moves a email to a public
folder based on a particular text string in the message body. Then I create
an identical rule based on different text, and I find that I can't select a
destination folder in the public folder. It's crazy, it's the exact same
rule. Then I check an original rule that was working fine and find that I
can't select an alternative public folder. It's like access to public
folders in not available to all rules, even to some rules that are the same
as other rules.
Permission to folders are all set appropriately. Not sure what's going on.
Cut off: yourhead to respond