by Ym9ubWF » Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:43:01
by Brian Till » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:38:32
1. My I's are coming up i's. (lower case)
2. Fonts not clear, i's and L's are red in color
3. Some old non-working Model I's and a Hard Disk III
4. Capital I's are a pain, how do I get rid of them
5. I's better to be fat and a smoker than slim and healthy.
6. I's callin out john lewis, walter mitty, tim o and more.
7. Graffiti 2 - Capital k's, t's and i's
8. unicode and i's
9. SQL DB Schema Diagram (i's)
11. Outlook 2000 Service Release I's Foolish Security Enhancements
12. TRS-80 Model II Emulator? / 200,000 Model I's?
13. Please can Word spell liaise, liaison etc with 2 i's!
14. What to do when -I's are too long
15. I's confused..and have a font/message issue