1. WinCE kernel-mode vs. user-mode driver
2. Windows CE vs Pocket PC 2000 vs Pocket PC 2002 vs Pocket PC 2003 ????
Can someone tell me the difference between all these OS ?
I am not looking for feature difference but what they are exactly.
Is pocket PC a new release of Windows CE ?
I just purchase a Dell Axim iand it came with (in the About icon in the
Microsoft Pocket PC
It is brand new and it did not come with Pocket PC 2000, nor 2002, nor 2003.
I do not understand all these different OS names.
I wish to begin developping with VB.NET. Everything I read about developping
in VB.NET for Visual Studio make reference to Pocket PC 2002 and 2003, never
I search and search MS web site but could not find any explanation.
Can anyone help
3. kernel-mode vs. user mode driver
4. Use an existing kernel-mode driver with a new user-mode driver
5. variable between user-mode and kernel-mode
6. Is user-mode appl's name available to kernel-mode drv
7. Shared memory between User-Mode and Kernel-Mode??
8. Link data kernel-mode <-> user-mode with pipename
9. Call user-mode callback routine from kernel-mode driver
10. Kernel-mode driver calling user-mode DLL
11. Kernel-Mode to User-Mode driver port
12. Link data by Pipe user-mode<--> kernel-mode
13. User Mode Thread vs Kernel Mode Thread
15. Performances of Kernel mode vs User mode