1. Debugging File system filter drivers for Pocket PC in Windows CE 4.2.
2. Operating System Choices: Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002, Pocket PC 2003:
I have a i700 which shows the words "Pocket PC" on the front. However, the
operating system says "Pocket PC 2002" when I check it on the handheld. Now
I see that there is an operating system called "Pocket PC 2003".
Is this something (Pocket PC 2003) I can upgrade to (purchase?) or is the
hardware only built for one version of Pocket PC? It already is running
Pocket PC 2002 - but shows Pocket PC on the front.
If anyone can clarify this for me or make recommendations on the best course
of action (concerning operating systems), I would certainly appreciate it.
Thanks for listening, as well as for any assistance you can lend.
3. Windows CE vs Pocket PC 2000 vs Pocket PC 2002 vs Pocket PC 2003 ????
4. HOW TO TRANSFER FILES FROM POCKET PC TO A PC FROM THE POCKET PC
5. pocket pc program that transfer files from pc to the pocket pc
6. File System filter for windows CE 5.0 Object Store?
7. How to write File system filter driver on Windows CE 5.0
8. PDB file extensions used by DotNet projects conflict with Palm PDB files!
9. Migration of WM 5.0 Pocket PC to WM 6.0 Pocket PC
10. DirectShow + Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC problem
11. Problems installing Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK!
12. Problem to setup Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK
13. evc4 and Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK -- Installation/usage problems
14. Pocket pc to Pocket pc file transfer wirelessly
15. Compact Framework cab files for Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003