I created an MFC Pocket PC 2003 application with Visual Studio 2005.
1) I put a button on my dialog box whose caption was set to "Open"
on the propertied page.
2) After the user pushes the button I issue
3) When the user pushes again I issue
4) This toggling works fine.
5) If I issue the AfxMessageBox("Display Error") (or MessageBox()) from
some other event, the above mentioned button reverts back to "Open".
Note that "Open" was the original caption when the DialogBox was
created. I placed a breakpoint in the above mentioned button's
event handler to ensure that the application did not reset the caption.
It seems like the original caption is stored somewhere and repainted when
the AfxMessageBox() dialog closes. How do I solve? I am not an MFC expert.
WCSC (Willies Computer Software Co)