by UGFt » Sun, 17 Oct 2004 07:29:07
by Andy David » Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:54:44
1. 'The message could not be delivered because the recipient's destination email system is unknown or invalid'
2. recipient's destination email system is unknown or invalid.
3. recipient's destination email system unknow or invalid....
4. 5.1.1 - Bad destination email address 'invalid domain "": no dot found'
5. Recipient's destination email is unkown or invalid
6. <UNKNOWN> caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown>
7. Interesting Scenario: Unknown user, email sent by postmaster to another Unknown User
8. uploading data to unknown destination
9. when replying to incoming email system admin returns user unknown
10. unknown destination
11. Splitting database to yet unknown destination.
12. Invalid system disk, invalid media type
13. File system invalid; invalid partition