1. How to build the ad-hoc wireless connection information into CE Image?
2. Setting IP address of an ad-hoc wireless connection
I've successfully used OpenNETCF to create an ad-hoc wireless connection
on a WM5 PDA (with the intention of talking to another PDA). The IP
address is assigned automatically by APIPA (Automatic Private IP
Addressing) and in the range 169.254.x.y with subnet mask 255.255.0.0.
I need to be able to change the IP addresses assigned. I cannot have
any external devices (other than 2 PDAs) and everything needs to be
Is there any way to manually override/set the IP address using the
Compact Framework or OpenNETCF, or even native/PInvoke calls?
3. Ad-hoc wireless connection from Clie
4. Problem with ICS and Ad-Hoc Wireless Connection
5. Ad-Hoc together with wireless Interweb connection
6. Wireless ad-hoc connection not work
7. Problem with ICP and Ad-Hoc Wireless Connection
8. Wireless ad-hoc network with internet connection sharing
9. automatic ad-hoc wireless connection?
10. ANN: Ad-hoc query component for Delphi; Not just another ad-hoc query component, TRY IT!
11. Ad-hoc wireless Versus Wireless Router
12. issues with ad hoc wireless configuration