1. Master-detail: I see all the detail records if I append a detail record
2. Dbx + ClientDataSet master-detail - deleted record reappear on detail dataset
1. SQLDataSet1 -> DataSetProvider -> ClientDataSet1 -> DataSource1
2. SQLDataSet2 -> DataSetProvider -> ClientDataSet2 -> DataSource2
3. ClientDataSet2.MasterSource := DataSource1
ClientDataSet2.MasterField := MastetKey1
4. ClientDataSet1 have 3 records.
5. For each record of ClientDataSet1 (master), there are 3 records in
1. Position first record in ClientDataSet1 (master).
2. Delete all records from ClientDataSet2 (detail).
3. In ClientDataSet1 (master), go to the next record and then go back to the
4. The deleted records from ClientDataSet2 (detail) reappear ?????
5. The problem will only occurs when all detail records are deleted, if
there are one or more record still in detail dataset, the problem will not
Please help me on how to fix the problem.
3. How can delete a record in a master-detail relation
4. how to go last record of detail dataset in master-detail relationship?
5. Duplicating master-detail record set in Forms - ?
6. Web Forms Master-Detail Records
7. Master-detail: why doesn't detail DS automatically track row of master (i.e. :param not updated)?
8. VB.NET Forms (Master / Master-Detail / Views) Wizard
9. Deleting a modified detail record will hide detail records upon reconcile
10. PHP: Edit/Delete records with master/detail pages
11. Quickly deleting the detail records of a master row
12. how to improve speed of fetching record in Master-Detail Relationship?
13. Print Form/Report with Master and one Detail record per page?