1. Version differences Enterprise vs. Standard vs. Partner
2. MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Mirroring vs Operating System (Standard or Enterprise)
We're designing an environment that will have two servers, each with
MS SQL 2005 Enterprise.
The first will be used as the production database server. The second
will have a mirrored copy of the production database, and then will
have a read only snapshot of that mirrored copy.
We are not clustering, but using mirroring, with both the original and
mirrored DB on their own set of hard disks local to their respective
On the operating system front, we understand the memory limitations of
the various versions (standard, enterprise) of the operating system vs
the processor type (x32, x64), but not if their is any hardwired
requirement for SQL Enterprise and/or Mirroring requiring the
Enterprise flavor of the O/S. Does anyone know, and/or have a link to
an article/document from MS that gives us the answer?
3. Exchange 5.5 Enterprise version flips back to Standard version
4. server 2003 standard vs enterprise vs sms server
5. 2003 standard, vs enterprise vs sbs 2003
6. SQL 2005 Developer vs Standard vs Enterprise editions , performance
7. MS VS2005 Licensing Question - Standard vs. Enterprise vs. Datacenter
8. SQL 2005 Developer vs Standard vs Enterprise editions , performanc
9. MS VS2005 Licensing Question - Standard vs. Enterprise vs. Datacen
10. Windows Vista Ultimate Version vs Windows Vista Enterprise version
11. DOWNGRADING from VS.NET 2002 Enterprise Developer to VS.NET 2003 Enterprise Professional
12. Access Versions vs OS Versions vs Office Versions
13. How do I tell Which Version - Standard or Enterprise?
14. How can I tell if a sql server is MSDN or Standard or Enterprise version
15. change from standard to enterprise versions